As most producers know, the legendary bright and overdriven Wurlitzer sound heard on classic records also comes from the use of fine amplifiers, processing and mic placement.
This is why Wurlitzer-V goes further by putting you in command of a studio from the ‘70s, filled with vintage stomp boxes and classic tube amps... everything you need to get a true classic vibe!
A soulful reproduction
Arturia is proud to revive this classic by introducing a high-end recreation built through physical modeling. Where most sample libraries would only focus on recording several aspects of the instrument, Wurlitzer-V brings you every detail, along with a complete studio environment for recreating the full experience of this marvelous electric piano.
Boutique effects and guitar tube amps were the key to the alchemy of the Wurlitzer sound, back in the 70’s. Wurlitzer-V reintroduces a modeled studio environment including the very same amps, microphones and effects.
If you are looking for an authentic electric piano, able to take you anywhere from classic mellow sounds to psychedelic heights, Wurlitzer-V is the perfect instrument.
- Physical modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano
- Advanced parameters allow in-depth control of sound design
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects, including reverb
- Leslie™ and guitar amp simulator outputs for vintage live sound
- Modeled amplifiers: Fender Deluxe Reverb blackface, Fender Twin Reverb blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie speaker
- Modeled microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters