904B VOLTAGE CONTROLLED HIGH PASS FILTER Enter the Behringer 904B VOTLAGE CONTROLLED HIGH PASS FILTER Module. A vintage-sounding authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55 & 35” Series used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians for their shows. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique, synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create your personal, unique synth to complement the music you play or go all out and fill a room, from floor to ceiling, with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dream.Spice Up Your Tone The 904B VOLTAGE CONTROLLED HIGH PASS FILTER allows you to attenuate low frequencies and accentuate higher ones in a signal. With the Fixed Control Voltage knob, also known as a cutoff frequency, determines the frequencies attenuated below a certain point. Switch the Frequency Range between Low (4 Hz to 20 kHz) or High (10Hz to 50 kHz) to select what frequencies the Fixed Control Voltage affects. You can use the 904B to let you cut through a mix for some searing lead tones or pair it with the Behringer 904A VOLTAGE CONTRLLED LOW PASS FILTER and be prepared to hear some very interesting sounds.Inputs and Output Audio in and out connectors are available on the 904B that let you process an incoming signal before sending it to another module via a 3.5 mm TS cable. You can also use the Control Inputs to connect voltage signals from other modules to affect the cutoff frequency. Use this module to add distinct tweaks to your patches so you can create more unique sounds.
- Vintage-sounding 904B High Pass VCF module from the ‘70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55 & 35” Series
- Artist roster includes world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- Audio in and out connectors plus 3 CV inputs for control of frequency
- Frequency control and range switch allows full manual control of cutoff frequency
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 55 mA +12 V, 55 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.