Go with your flow
Finally, an easy keyboard controller that adapts to your needs, your style, and your workflow, so you can make music just the way you like it. Hook it up, discover fresh sounds, enjoy premium velocity-sensitive keys, and get hands-on with your music like never before.
It’s that easy
You don’t need to understand music theory, learn production, or buy any software to enjoy MiniLab 3. Easily control your DAW projects in real-time, explore amazing instrument sounds in a few clicks, and get those tracks, beats, and mixes sounding as good as you’ve always wanted with a workflow fit for a pro.
It’s that creative
Write platinum melodies, record massive chords with a single key, create totally customized synth sounds in seconds, and so much more. This controller is all about letting you follow your musical curiosity and discover how far your sound can really go.
It’s that versatile
Play keys, punch in a drum loop, connect to MIDI gear, browse your preset library - all in one. MiniLab 3 comes pre-mapped for most DAWs, gives you every tactile control you need, and delivers a full production-ready suite of software & sounds to fit your flavor of music-making.
The world’s first eco-designed MIDI controller
A better product for the environment means a more sustainable creative future.
MiniLab 3 represents a new benchmark in eco-friendly instrument design and lifespan, built to last longer, produce less waste, and reduce our carbon footprint for good. Made with minimum 50% recycled plastic, brand new fully-recyclable cardboard packaging, and a 5-year warranty, rest assured that this keyboard takes value and sustainability seriously, from manufacture to your music-making setup.
Premium Keybed quality
- 25 high quality note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
Pads & controls
- 2 banks of 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders
- 4 sliders
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- Mini display & clickable browsing knob
- real-time feedback on tweaks and controls
- Built-in arpeggiator
- Chord mode
- Hold function
- Octave up and down buttons
- Semitone transpose
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab: select sounds, browse presets and smart-assigned controls
- 1 DAW preset for automatic integration with any major DAWs
- DAW Transport Control with MCU protocol for every other DAWs
- Up to 5 user presets for a totally customizable experience
- USB-C connects to computers and iPad
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external instruments, gear
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or footswitch
- USB powered
Size & weight
- Instrument size: 14 x 8.7 x 2 inches (355 x 220 x 50mm)
- Instrument weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 Kg)