Modular synthesis at its best
“Probably the number one system” (Peter Forrest, The A-Z of Analog Synthesizers), the original modular system by Dr. Bob Moog was soon to be adopted by groups like Tangerine Dream, The Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, Klaus Schulze, Isao Tomita and many others including Jean-Michel Jarre and Keith Emerson. Because it is modular, just like the original, modular V is the ultimate sound design tool, offering endless possibilities for synthesis. It comes with 9 oscillators, 3 filter slots, 2 LFOs, 6 envelopes, VCAs, mixers, triggers and a 3x8 step-sequencer.
Much more than a Modular
Modular V includes some very rare module replicas like the Bode frequency shifter and the 928 sample and hold modules, as well as a few innovative effects developed by Arturia’s team like the formant filter and ring modulator. And now some of the modules are interchangeable, allowing custom configuration of your Modular.
With this kind of instrument in your arsenal, you’ll be making sounds that have never been heard before.
- All the parameters of the original modular synth:
- 9 oscillators
- 2 LFOs
- 3 filter slots
- 1 Noise Generator
- 6 envelopes
- 2 VCAs
- 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs
- 24-step sequencer
- 1 filter bank (14 bandwidths available)
- More than 600 presets, made by professional sound designers
- Mono / polyphonic (up to 64 voices per instrument)
- Soft-clipping function
- Stereo delay and chorus
- 12-stage phaser and ring modulator
- Very accurate reproduction of the legendary 24dB/octave low-pass filter
- Superb audio quality with TAE® engine
- 24 bits/96 kHz supported