Three synthesizers in one
Prophet VS uses four wave table oscillators. The oscillator waveforms are digitally stored in a table and are freely selectable. This unique synthesis technique gives the typical classic ‘80s wavetable synthesis sound heard in many hit tunes.
The virtual emulation offered in Prophet-V is an exact and faithful replica of the original instrument. It uses the same subtractive synthesis model, enabling the sounds to be filtered in that specifically “Sequential” way to achieve the same rich waveforms and classic timbres.
Hybrid mode is an astounding combination of Prophet 5 and Prophet VS stacked on top of each other. The result is an entirely new sound palette at your disposal: the analog subtractive synthesis of the one and the digital wavetable / vector synthesis of the other, both available at once in one massively powerful instrument.
- Three synthesizers in one: Prophet 5, Prophet VS, Prophet Hybrid
- All the original parameters of the Prophet 5 and Prophet VS:
- 2 TAE® analog oscillators, sync Osc2 ->1 (Prophet 5)
- 4 wavetable oscillators (Prophet VS)
- Resonant low pass filter (Prophet 5)
- Resonant multimode filter (Prophet VS)
- 2 ADSR envelopes (Prophet 5)
- 3 5-point envelopes (Prophet VS)
- Joystick and automation envelope for mixing the 4 oscillators (Prophet VS)
- All 3 LFOs can sync to the tempo of the host sequencer
- Modulation matrix integrates both synthesizers
- Audio connection matrix
- Stereo chorus and stereo delay effects
- Over 1,000 presets created by talented musicians and synthesizer specialists
- SoundMap: a revolutionary preset navigation system
- Patch compatibility with the original synthesizers
- Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices plus unison mode
- Absolutely pure, high-quality audio as with the original Prophet 5 and VS