The BF-22 VCF is a dual Hi/Low-pass filter inspired by the Sallen-Key filter from the early MS-20.
The module features attenuverters (inverter-attenuators) as an addition to the normal CV control for Cut-off and Resonance, and offers a little more presence in the Resonance than the original. The CV control for Cut-off keeps tracking through 3 octaves.
The ‘Link’ switch connects the input of the second unit into the output of the first.
– Current needs: +12V: 40mA, -12V: 35mA
– Width: 17 HP
– Depth: 47 mm (inc power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
– View in Modular Grid
DISCLAIMER: This filter brings to your modular system the character and characteristics of early MS-20 sound: Kick-ass-rocking-dirty screams! It inherited not only it’s amazing sound, also MS-20 noise floor. If noise floor is an issue for you, this might not be your filter.