The Dual Atenuverter is a CV/Audio utility module designed to attenuate, invert and apply offset to an input signal.
The “ATENUVERTER” pot will multiply your signal by 1 when turned clockwise and -1 when turned anti-clockwise.
The “OFFSET” control can add +/- 10V DC to the output. Useful as a manually controlled DC source when no input is connected.
Bicolour LEDs glow red when the output is positive and green when negative meaning this module works well as a CV monitor.
– Current needs: +12V: 21mA, -12V: 18mA
– Width: 5 HP
– Depth: 24 mm (inc power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
– View in Modular Grid
Schematics PDF | CAD/CAM Files | BOM