The JOYSTICK is a compact two axis attenuverting (attenuator-inverter) joystick controller.
The JOYSTICK features a robust arcade style joystick for manually generating either CV with Range and Offset control or attenuating two input signals. It also includes two push buttons to manually generate gates.
– Current needs: +12V: 25mA, -12V: 10mA
– Width: 12 HP
– Depth: 35 mm (inc. power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
– View in Modular Grid