The JOYSTICK is a compact two axis attenuverting (attenuator-inverter) joystick controller.
The JOYSTICK features a robust arcade style joystick for manually generating either CV with Range and Offset control or attenuating two input signals. It also includes two push buttons to manually generate gates.
The image above show’s one “rotation” of the Joystick and the variance of voltage output on the X & Y axis. The X-axis output voltage is shown in Yellow and the Y-Axis is in Blue.
– Current needs: +12V: 25mA, -12V: 10mA
– Width: 12 HP
– Depth: 35 mm (inc. power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
– View in Modular Grid
Asembly manual | Schematics PDF | BOM File