«Klang» is a 4 voice polyphonic controller. It stores, traverses and manipulates chord progressions.
- Encoders controlling each of the 4 voices in the chord. Turning one knob will rotate the corresponding indicator on the OLED display – showing which CV value that particular channel will produce at its output.
- The OLED display shows a realtime visualization of the 4 voices. The indicators points to a note on the clock face, and a number on each indicator lets you know the octave of the note. A status display at the bottom shows what chord is currently active, and the total chord count in the chord progression.
- This encoder lets you browse the chords, and set the active chord. Holding this encoder down will activate «tuning mode» and set every note to middle C – letting you tune your oscilators easily. The module goes back to its previous state upon release.
- The - button will delete the currently active chord.
- The + button will add a chord after the active chord. The new chord is set as the active chord.
- Control voltage inputs.
- Takes a trigger or gate signal, and advances the chord progression according to the CV value of the ↤↦ input.
- Takes a bipolar CV signal, and decides the direction and amount of steps a step trigger will produce. 0V will result in no progression. The input is normalized to 1 step in the forwards direction.
-Takes a bipolar CV, and transposes the current chord according to the voltage given.
- Output CVs for each voice (note).