- Offers up to one amp of precise 5Volts
- Takes its power from where you won’t use it: the negative rail
- Gives you back the +12V power previously used to make 5V
- High efficiency conversion: Every milliamp delivered on the 5V rail only draws around half as much milliamps on the -12V rail
- Soft-start prevents current inrush at power-on
- Tolerates wide voltage variations of the -12V source
- Miniature module 20x28mm - 0.78x1.10"
- Adjustable output voltage - delivered calibrated
- Protected against:
- Current overload
- Input overvoltage
- Reverse insertion
Reclaim your unused watts !
Did you know that typical 5V adapters draw 240% of the actual wattage they deliver, with 140% being wasted as heat ?
Moreover they take it from your precious +12V rail.
Beating even other switching-supply adapters, the NoDrain converter takes its power where there is plenty unused: the -12V negative rail ! *
You can safely assume that the current drawn on the 5V adapter will take half as much on the -12V rail.
The NoDrain adapter does its conversion with high efficiency.
With 1 amp available, you can distribute the 5V from the NoDrain to several busboards.
Thanks to ultra high-speed switching technique there is no noise to be heard.
Just plug a NoDrain in one of the connectors at the back of your rack and you’re done.