The Tessitura Tailor adds or substracts a precise voltage (from -2 to +2 volts) to the signal received at the CV input. This signal is transposed by octaves, depending on the rotary switch’s position. As the CV input is normalised to 0 volt, the module works without any input as an octave switch.
• Switchable CV transposer/generator
• Stepped potentiometer allowing transposition from -2 to +2 octaves
• Precison trimmer at the back of the module for fine-tunning.
• Skiff friendly (25mm deep)
• Intellijel and Pulp Logic format supported
• 1U — 10hp
- 10 HP
- 25 mm deep
Module is a 1U tile.
- Current Draw
- 10 mA +12V
- 10 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V