SUBPAC S2: SEATBACK TACTILE BASS SYSTEM
SUBPAC S2 DETAILS
New Features Include:
- New materials and design for enhanced vibratory field
- New optimized tactile transducers for improved accuracy and power efficiency
- New ergonomic shape for maximum contact and longer sessions
- New 3-point, removable strapping system to maintain optimal placement on your chair
- Slimmer control box with flexible strapping to secure it to your chair
- Flexible control cable for easier control box placement
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery – now runs 6+ hrs per charge
DJS & PRODUCERS:
- Allows you to properly monitor low frequencies (more accurately feel difference between bass, kick and sub-bass.)
- Experience your track/mix as if it were being played in a club system.
- Flat response with no EQ or compressors. SubPac provides the true signal.
- Portable: you can produce with the proper frequency spectrum on the go – plane, hotel, café, train etc.
- Can produce at all hours of the night without noise complaints.
- Preserves hearing – no need to crank your system.
With a range of 5hz to 130hz, you’ll get the deepest lows possible.
The SubPac gives you a full range, portable production solution anywhere, anytime.
The SubPac allows you to feel club level/intense bass without noise complaints.
SAVE YOUR HEARING
Feeling sound puts less stress on your most valuable asset – your ears. With the SubPac you can produce/mix for longer at lower levels.
A subwoofer (down to 5 hz), room treatment, sound proofing etc. is costly. Accurate bass monitoring with a SubPac will save you money.
The SubPac provides accurate frequency response ranges from 5hz-130hz. Enough said.
The SubPac takes the guesswork out of mixing the low end by connecting you directly to bass. The room you are in and how it effects the bass response is no longer an issue.
By physically feeling your music, your level of inspiration will be heightened – in the studio, on the street and on the stage.
How does your bass translate between sound systems? What does my mix sound and feel like in a club? Accurate tactile monitoring of low frequencies – SubPac – is the answer.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 130Hz
Wired Line Input: 3.5mm stereo
Wireless Input: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP Streaming
Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo
Rechargeable Battery: 10.8V, 2300mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery (6+ hrs use)
Charger: 15V 1.6A 24W adapter with international IEC-C7 cables
Dimensions: 17″ x 12″ x 1.5″ (430mm x 305mm x 40mm)
Weight (including battery): 4 lbs (1.8kg)